Dream evolvement

 We are spirit first. Mortal healing is transmitted via spiritual healing. Doctors for the most part believe in the greater influence beyond themselves for optimal outcomes. So when are we closest to our spiritual self? Not in church or ultimately prayer. Though both are spaces of transmitting to our spiritual thoughts of belief.

So where is it? Closer than believed. In your dreams use. When well rested your aware and more connected reenergize as such. Myself I don’t dream in my historical passages. I dream in segments without definitive time lines, at times familiar connections or of those passed vividly present, yet without the sense of departure, just connected in a joint segment. I am in my dreams and very much aware, awake and observing of the segment taking place.

Returning to my natural frequency in this universe in clear conscience, always of full knowledge leaving the segment is to open my human eyes and shift focus. Not always a fix when segments become serial in nature for extended knowledge being given.

The point is, in the dream state you attain a frequency well known and compliant to your thoughts. I prefer not to practice of drilling a thought into the dream state. Personal choice in meeting the frequency of thought open to discovery. Mortal thoughts will remain on return to a denser frequency of this world. I prefer no limits and to dream from the openness of innocence as the young. They can get it right in a bubbled state of wonder. 

Dream open, dream to discover, trust your visitors. Understand the complete and incomplete of your frequency being as unique as your DNA. If keeping a thought, request only clarifying from a level of sub and Supra conscience ousting your mortal interference. And always don’t worry, be happy and love yourself just as you are.

Namaste’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

Babe and her Bibles

Soul Star