Which is your need-audible or inaudible?
Speech is the amplification of energetic language of truth, for better or worse. The exchange made audible cannot find correction in omission. The language of love is gag free of deception.
My parents were very religious people, I will never doubt that fact of their being. Though, completely separate in expression. My Father, allowed his energy to speak and proceed his steps and voice.
His demeanor was softer, did not feel a need to explain himself or justify his beliefs, they resided in every action. I always admired his doing so.
My Mother, was the loud Bible banging, need to be the savior religious. Firmly believing all which was needed, would be found in church walls. Though in doing so, how she conducted her voice and actions outside the walls of a church was vastly different. That, I could not respect or admire about her.
I choose to be of the moment in expression, declarations and movement of my actions. My choice and not religious though spiritual. The walls of a church do not define my conveyance in life of how I move through life. Always strive to do my best in movement and actions. I do not have any vices or Earthly addictions.
I choose consciously not to have my body under the subjection of alcohol or tobacco. Do my best noticeably to not swear or use harsh amplified language. I respect the Bible without an insecurity to use as artillery for saving the world.
I know what I know, believe what I believe, love those I love and hate no one. My thoughts do not settle in programming which was given. I am a hybrid of my parents creation and God is my director and manager.
I’ve said the same prayer with very little change in verbatim for over 50 years, following the Lord’s Prayer each day. I write when drawn too, honor silence above unnecessary verbiage of life.
How do you see the compilation of your life? No need to tell myself, only yourself. What shaped you and why? What choices of comfort and non-comfort have you made. Give yourself the silence of definition. Talk the talk and walk the walk. Not for myself, for your fabulous self.
Namaste’
Comments