More snake medicine

Friday, I drove my grandson to visit his university for the Fall.On the way back we stopped at a favorite old town of mine and had lunch and instead of driving directly back to the interstate I thought I would just take a back route I knew unto another interstate to drive home on.

All is well until a round a bend on the two-lane highway, finding a black snake stretched completely across the two lanes and still had a large loop in the road. No time to stop, you guessed it - just a thud under the tires and I would presume a dead snake left in the road. I followed the prompts in my head right to killing a snake who I would guess was quite old. Really felt terrible the snake probably outlived many things in it's life until my car.

Snake medicine is good medicine, that I do know symbolizing change in a big way and a time to stop and listen with respect of transformation in life. Some have nice butterflies who come into their lives, for myself it is the snake.

The day before I almost hit a Doe who came flying over a highway divider on the road, I hit the brakes and she was moving fast, though I am sure I brushed her tail with the car. Now I have the Doe and snake within 24 hours trying to get my attention,creatures you have my attention.No more flying over my car or stretching across the road, may this week be safe for all. I understand the events.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception