My Day of Birth wishes for all!


September 16th
My Day of Birth wishes for all!



On this day in another year of time, I was birthed into this world. Each day throughout the years of this date, has always brought special meaning to my life. I, having been blessed by a wonderful family, children, grandchildren and the views and visions in life kept fully in honor. With wishes fulfilled over the years, today my wishes I give to you.

  • I wish you happiness and fulfillment, prosperity and love in the days of your lives.
  • I wish you the healing you request with the belief you are the creator of your healing on all levels.
  • I wish for you to become the seed of unity beyond all labels assessed to you in this world and the understanding of being of one creation.
  • I wish you peace wherever you may be today – you hold the seed of peace take this day and share it with another.
  • I wish you understanding and a sense of complete communication of your highest of consciousness.
  • I wish you the presence to stand and breathe in the face of conflict and to think before reacting.
  • I wish for all hands to join as one –sharing the energy of unity in the battles of life.
  • I wish you love, for all you share this Earth with as one.


Comments

Anonymous said…
This will be a really heavy imagination that you are furnishing and you pass it away for free. I savour seeing websites that begin to see the value of rendering a prime resource for free. I truly enjoyed reading your Wiley Post. Thanks!Milwaukee Brewers Hats,Minnesota Twins Hats,Canada Goose Coats
Thank you. When you freely give, you freely recieve. :-) I believe in ten fold with faith and trust, and just haven't been able to wrap myself around putting a price on the spiritual.

Blessings,
Linda

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception