Vision of the other side

 At times my visions flip me to the other side, I am open without judgements and expectations which always make the adventures amazing.

 

On one such visions I was in a huge open hallway, in the hallway I seen someone I knew in front of myself in the hallway who at this time is still of this world. Lacking patience I moved forward into a massive room with endless long tables and came upon a table with some of my own departed family members. Mother, Cousin, one faded from having a clear vision of. My uncle Harold who said “Linda , what are you doing here? Told him I really not sure though just visiting. My mother looked sad to see me. No mom not staying!! I took a look at myself and was much younger with long blond hair and dressed other than I would have dressed,

But okay.

 

The whole segment was quickly passed. Across the stage, people were being somewhat received back. And that was all. The other side is not quite what we have been programmed to see, though all seemed comfortable in their space.

 

Until next time.

 

Linda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception