Testimonials and thank you

  

  Linda was kind enough to offer a reading at my convenience. I asked about my career, and if was going to be worth the stress of continuing to try to continue on my path. I love my job, but it is very stressful. Linda said that I had a 'book in me'... For the past 15 years of my life, I have wanted to write about my life to help others live a better life with mental illness just as I have! I've had the title of the book forever. She gave me valuable information on how to start that process. It is what I was meant to do. Previously, Linda had stated she saw a global path to my work. I am also a public speaker, and I LOVE public speaking. I've been toying with the idea of branching out independently to do so. With a book, and public speaking, branching out either nationally OR globally simply makes sense. I have a fire in my belly like never before to write my book. Linda picked on things I've never told anyone. She is an excellent intuitive going above and beyond to help me launch a positive plan for me to finally do this. I will go to Linda again for a reading. She picked up on everything I've been wanting to do, but putting off because of fear and uncertainty... do I have it in me?? Thank You Linda. I've had it in me for years. I now have the confidence that I was MEANT to do these things. NO MORE PROCRASTINATING!!

~NOVA~

 

Dear Linda, I want to tell you what an honor is was to talk to you. Thank you so very much for the reading; it meant so much to me. Hunter was just a wonder little boy and had to suffer so very much. It an gift that he is not hurting anymore.

I keep thinking about the things you said and how wonderful it was to know he is watching and knows we miss and love him.

Thank you!

  

 

  

 Dear Ms. Linda

It‟s very glad for me, could contact, and email you again. May you and your family there are in well

conditions. Our family here in INDONESIA is also in good condition.

I am very grateful for your time in reading my email and I am very sorry if our email has

bothered your activities.

Our family thanks you for praying our daughter, ANANDHITA as long.

FYI, our daughter will be 3 years old at May 11.

We are very happy and thankful to get pray and blessing from you for our daughter‟s spiritual growth. May she be forever blessed by the Divine Light and unconditional love of the Divine. May she gets her spiritual perfect in the life.

We attach some her recent pictures. We do very happy if you have, some information‟s to share about the development of our daughter, ANANDHITA . We‟ll be waiting for your further suggestions.

 

Once again, many thanks for your endless pray, blessing and kindness for our daughter.

Warmest Regards from Indonesia,

   Dasuki

 

 

 

  I could also testify to the healing you did on my back. No more back pain after 30 years of issues with my back! I even played golf for 8 days straight in Nevada and Arizona last month without any issues!!

Shelby

 

 I think it's time for you to share the same wonderful healing skills with your web site readers that I have enjoyed over the past several months. In reflection of the different pains that you have helped me overcome, from legs that wouldn't let me walk from one end of the hospital to the parking lot, to the headaches that passed in moments after you sent me the energy to overcome them, and the continued good health that lets me enjoy a daily golf game. As a top of the list event I would have to include the aid in overcoming the lung cancer in my brother, that has kept him going over a year after his own doctors gave him a ninety day notice to get his life in order because nothing more could be done for him! As we still enjoy his company over a year later, his own doctors are amazed by his continued recovery.

Thanks again for your help, Lonnie

 

 

 

 Just as an update the work you did on my hand is the ONLY place that has not come back. Dr's can laser the daylight out of it and it comes back. Linda work stays put!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy J

THANK YOU

Linda,

 

Just want to send you a big thank you for the energy work you did. At the time you said something about my right wrist. Well the problem was a sun damage spot. Within days the spot (pre-cancer) was gone. You are incredible. Sending you great energy. ;)

Kathy J

 

“Linda is a fantastic channel of healing energy. One of my experiences was spilling a skillet of boiling gravy on my hand. For two hours I was in severe pain with and a large blister had risen. Using an aloe Vera plant and ice to try to relieve the pain. I called Linda and she told me to take the ice off my hand, so I followed her instruction ( I didn’t want to, but I did it) and she went silent on the phone for a few minutes. I felt relief within seconds and the blister went down, by morning there was no blister and the red mark was gone, no sign of a burn.”

Debbie

Raytown, Missouri

 

“I am currently pregnant with twins, my right kidney had been highly stressed and they wanted to put a stent in which would need to be replaced at last three times during this pregnancy. I have been in severe pain. Linda worked on my kidney and this week my Dr. gave me a clean bill of health. She is a wonderful healer. Annette

Blue Springs, Missouri

 

 

  Dearest Linda,

Thank you so much. I felt it happening, but didn't have the tools to understand it. For me, it felt like a wave of anxiety in the pit of my stomach & I confused it with anxiety over the upcoming travel to California & the questions about what would happen when I got there. I thought I was being silly & was somewhat shamed by this feeling & did deep breathing & other things to try to quell it, rather than go into it. This has been a learning experience for me as well. Years ago, my Mom found a penny when we were together. She handed me this penny saying, "This is a lucky penny. You need to hold onto it." I did. I've got it taped to a card with a note saying "Lucky penny from Mom" & the date she gave it to me. When I was packing for California last night, I was cleaning out a computer satchel I planned to use as a carryon bag. Inside it, inexplicably, I found a shiny penny & it immediately made me think of that "lucky penny.” From what I've gathered, this was at the time of Mom's transition, as it was only a short time later that I got the phone call. Unknowing, I had received my first sign from Mom, one personal & perfect for me. Believe me, I plan on keeping this penny too.

Thank you, Linda, for all that you did, & for sharing here what you witnessed. That I wasn't at my Mom's side for her transition is not the way I would have preferred things, but that is the way of it & I do not resist this truth. Your sharing here, however, has allowed me to "be there" at that time & share in this momentous event on my Mom's journey. It is a great gift you have given me.

With love & blessings, Jeff

 

 

  

  My Dear Linda

What effort you have put into 'Spiritual Windows' There is much for those who wish to 'see „How blind most of us are and yet true vision can be ours just for the taking. Blind prejudice keeps us with only partial sight.

My fondest love Gerald

 

Dear Linda,

Thank you for your love and kindness towards me I appreciate it so much, I do feel the healing I went warm over my upper torso the other day, Linda please feel free to doasmanyorasfewsessionsasyouwishIknowI needalotofenergyhelpand am pleased you are willing to help me, I wish the world was full of kind loving people like you, I am so thankful

.

God Bless you for your kindness

Love John

  

 

  Testimonials and Thank You

 ok...how strange that you say that about a little girl in a blue leo....with yellow wings...lol...check out this pic of my daughter that I just took a few days ago..... Layla

(this comment was made after passing along the images I received from her mother Robin Gomez, in regard to her grand-daughter. Robin was murdered by a former boyfriend and left this world much too early )

 

I am not a person who is easily delighted but I have to say your work blew me away. So much ideas and relevant details that you put into it made me see your point of view. Thanks for communicating your reasonable inputs

Thank you so very much - there is a difference this morning. I'm not sure to what degree but something is working. I do not know the connection to the horse, the boy and I - if you could explain a bit more it would sure make me happier....

Grandfather Oak

    

 


 

 


 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception