Kundalini and Baptism by Fire

Thought I would add these topics and my experience on both. First, Kundalini which was spontaneous and not something to ask for or wish upon yourself for some vain conquest. Not a cool breeze or some kind of walk through fields of flowers. Can be horrendous if trying to control, you are not in control. Working with the Kundalini is the only pass through it. Surrendering to the power of the universe is the learning tool. Understanding how minuscule of a being is a must and the greatness of this universe being much greater than our pathetic knowing is pronounced, though a blessing in being shown growth. Lengthy process which can not be rushed yet keeping yourself open to all presented regardless of how beyond your belief systems you are drawn too .All energy systems are wide open and being trained how to react.

Baptism by Fire, not as lengthy though more intense physically. One night I heard my dogs barking at the back door, went to calm them down. As I reached the main floor I remembered both were now deceased and headed back upstairs.Returning to my room , was filled with extreme heat. Turned down the furnace and heat still built. Opened the window on a January night, put my head out to no avail realizing the heat was within not outside. Laid on the bed not caring what happened next and heard a voice say “your going to be alright”. Went to sleep for 6 hours. Woke up and for the next 24 hours felt like everything inside was in a meltdown. Felt renewed and half dead at the same time. One way Spirit will clear your energy and direct your service. No doubt in trust was established, with firm faith in my guidance. 

These are my impressions and experience. Any others are not right or wrong. Since then I am firm in exactly who is guiding and why. I don’t read books for knowledge or confirmation. I consult my guidance. They are always only a thought away in assistance. I have been laughed at, ridiculed and doubted by the same who give one morning a week to God. I gave my service when needed and called upon 24/7.

Namaste’



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception