Healing experience: man in the room

A healing experience. On this occasion I had made an appointment with a retirement home administrator in Overland Park, Kansas named Tony too try for the opportunity of working with clients/residents for free. On arrival he was busy so I took a seat in the main room where residents were watching TV. 

A gentleman about 40ish on a 3 wheel vehicle was watching the set. Though had a blank stare in his eyes. There but not there. I could feel the energy building without being intentional in myself. The more intense, the gentleman started fading into a deep sleep and his head rested on the handlebars of his three wheeler . Knowing he was the intended recipient the energy continued to run until I was called for my appointment to meet with Tony.Upon meeting with him the energy subsided, he was not intended to receive . I excused myself to leave and the gentlemen in the main room, was attempted to be awaken by staff but still asleep. I silently wished him a good day and life.

Unsure how the energy changed him that day, though when put to sleep the work has proven to be complete. Just a sampling of work I do and have done. Not about money, rather the need being fulfilled. I do many things with my Spiritual toolbox. Not with a need to be validated, just being of service as called upon. 
Namasre’ God Love and bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception