Past dream of flight

The dogs started barking this morning at 4. I thought that Matthew would quiet them, but I could still hear them barking. It got me to wondering, so I came downstairs but the dogs were not barking. They just looked at me, like what are you doing up this early.

 I sat down at my computer for a minute, and saw the time and thought, I didn’t get to have the dream I wanted, to remember. Then I heard “it’s not too late yet.” So I laid down on the couch again. I was dreaming, and it felt like someone was in my face pestering me to wake up, like touching my face. I was still dreaming, but was taken to another dream, where I was in a large room, like gymnasium or something, and I heard this voice, a deep old voice that started talking to me. It was Eliam.

He let me know it was him, and it was audible. The information that he was talking about was not the wow of the dream. I have had dreams all my life of being able to just jump and fly. I was being allowed to jump in this big room to the ceiling and back over and over, as much as I wanted. And it was okay, it was like the other people in the room were oblivious to what was going on. He would keep talking and answering the trivial questions that I would ask, and after awhile I asked him if I could go outside and try this.

At that point it was like that was not the interest of the dream, but I went outside anyway, and it had been raining, I walked in and around the water outside, but did not attempt to fly anymore. The focal points that I felt like the dream was, for one, was hearing that voice, which I will never forget. And knowing that this flying that I had always dreamed of, was not imagination, but memory of what I knew how to do. Not a dream where much of the dream was outstanding in knowledge, as far as bits of continual dialog , but a dream where the communication was established in a different way than before, the voice was heard, so I will know when I hear it again, and a confirmation that the flying I have done all my life in dreams, is more than just dreaming, it is something that at one time, somewhere , was very natural to do. An ability to defy any gravitatational pull, just by intent, and knowing that you can lift yourself up.  All way to cool! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception