The Alignment is yours! (You raise me up Josh Groban

So much truth in this song, just when you think a door has closed, your shown the next

This song has always spoke volumes to me, when life in this world seemed like no support could be given; beyond this world support was ready and waiting and leave you thinking “how did you pull that off?”. Though knowing the hands in play will continually prove the impossible is possible.

I had walked into a new clients home seeing a hard copy of #evolvingmagazine on the kitchen table. Clients husband stating it was a holistic publication for the most part which he picked up. Let him know I was aware of the publication published by Jill Dutton. His wife/my client has been in remission for four years with holistic beliefs being strong. I thought okay, we have synchronicity going on today – show me what’s next? For years now, I have tried convincing my boss the tools I have could help whether caregiving, hospice and all in between, never really an answer.

A few minutes later I received a text from the office stating to use my intuition and by the end of the day I would know how to proceed with this client. After affects of three surgeries in the past left her with disabilities. Now I had the second synchronicity appear. What’s next? An hour later while in her room I asked if she was aware of energy work? Responding she had read about it, and would like to try it. Informed her I could do the work if she was ready? Third synchronicity. She was, I did and informed her husband and my office.

Alignment and trust clear the path for creating a solid line of energy, bringing together each strand needed to complete a wish or request at hand. Three or four events aligned or one event drawing on the same frequency? Both brought an equal result perception is all ours to label or let go and let God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception