Dream a little Dream - Prose




There will come a day when it is all taken away and given back for sure.

When the moon will bow to a greater sun and life will be but a dream to awake with all that is - all too partake.

Tears will be gone and replaced by a feeling no longer forgotten, all present from the many begotten.

Where did I go and how far have I come still presently answered in the love of one.

You stretch from the dream where friend or foe has welcomed you home. 

Recalling all parts from the restless sleep you wonder now what the next dream will be.

What color, how rich, will I remember the wish to dream my dream to be yet one with all I sing?

As your eyes close and sleep repeats, once again you’ve entered the dream. Where am I now, where have I come? 

Once again infant, once again one. Once again dreaming with songs yet to be sung.The dream will pass quickly and yet slow to seem.

Life is not perfect, yet only a dream. Follow your thoughts, live life and play. For the joy of the memories will be here to stay.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception