Knowledge is not power - rather experience

Knowledge is power, how you choose to use this becomes the defining statement of who you are. When I worked as a IT analyst, my knowledge unwritten kept myself in a job four years longer than my department of co-workers. All documented for my own reference and yet not part of a database for others to reference. Doing so created job security.

Working with my spiritual tools and knowledge I share in documenting what I believe for another to find useful and self defining. More so in using energy to open gateways of knowledge from within another rather than being an outside voice of declaration as seeing a medium or going for a reading. Opening the connection so what is revealed, becomes a part from within the request without words spoken for the most part. In the process of opening the gateway I can see and hear; yet remain silent in the reveal.

At times using simple methods of energy movement for the skeptic or a personal choice of another to receive in silence. Connection of this nature comes from a hands on rather than remote connection. Though understanding the illusion of time and space, a connection in this moment can be identified in any mortal moment as well. Try in this moment to allow your energy and senses to connect to a scent on my hands at this time, as you breathe into your own.Before this writing is completed I will reveal the scent.

Energy work holds many labels, though undivided beyond the thoughts and sense of a mortal world. You might ask “why not document” this knowledge? I can only document data, knowledge is experience. Your welcome to work with data, experiments, enhance and create an experience into becoming knowledgeable. The process at times is slow or swift dependent on your perception or acceptance. This is where your power lies and always has. Be one with self.



I


NUTMEG






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception