Outskirts of Heaven where creation is of your choosing


My Uncle Lonnie who passed not too many years past, asked me once "Can you tell me where Sue is in heaven, is she doing alright?" Sue was my aunt and his soul mate in this world who passed before her time in a heartbeat one night after arriving home from a night out with her sister, and when opening the back door dropped to the ground and left this world.

I told Lonnie I would try to see with no guarantees. I could see her beyond this world standing in front of a house which looked similar to pictures of plantation homes with two-story white columns in front and a pond could be seen off to the right of the house. Sue was just waving on the large porch. When passing the information back to Lonnie, he said the house was a home they always wanted in this world and he was glad she had made a good choice for their home in the afterlife.

On the other side, thought processing and creating is rapid as is time passing. Desiring, thinking and creating are in harmony  with each processing. Love this song and others which bring to our world a "what if?" which can be understood.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception