A political lesson in a childs life



On Sunday's as a child, we drove into town and picked up my maternal grandmother for church. For some reason the ride after church in returning my grandmother back home always became a political debate between my Dad and grandma. One a democrat, the other Republican. What the debate concerned became the anxiety of two people I loved not being able to get along in regard to politics.

As grandma would open the car door to return home, she always said "I love you Harold and he responded with "I love you Alice" and all fears from the ride subsided.At the end of the day it is not about if you are Republican or Democrat, or which faith you choose to follow.It is about the capacity of love you have for another.Negative energy in the best of intent or thoughts fuels negative energy and changes the course of lives, at times the very lives you are intent on protecting.Find a positive rather than a negative to unleash into this world,simple as changing how you express a thought will change lives.What change to you choose to be?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception