Bracelets have arrived

Everybody needs to do something about making this a better world, to be better the positive energy needs to outweigh the negative energy. That said, I created bracelets which say 
Positive Energy Creating a Better World
with blue to represent the sky and white to represent light. Through my blog, business, on Facebook, I will distribute the bracelets on a donation basis to keep it going and pay for postage for the sender. Details will follow once I setup a pay pal avenue to create the exchange.They took longer to make than anticipated, though really look nice as a reminder to accentuate the positive in life and eliminate the negative for each recipient at a time.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception