"I don't see a way, but I know God has a way."

I have a saying typed and attached to my desk where I can always be reminded saying "It takes a person of great faith to say, "I don't see a way, but I know God has a way." At least once a day I look at this and repeat it to myself. Why? Because I don't always know the way, though I trust each day a larger knowing in this universe does. Part surrender, part trust and always faith.

Not to long ago one afternoon I was driving in rush hour traffic in a middle lane with wall to wall cars at 70+ miles an hour and heard a boom, initially I thought it came from under the hood and then my car on the driver front side dropped to the ground. I held the wheel to keep from going into a roll and started attempting to move over to the side of the interstate. Getting unto the shoulder I tried to ebb as close as possible to the next exit, not quite meeting the destination I stopped and called 911. The dispatcher sent motorist assist which took one look at the tire and said my best option was in taking an offer for a ride home and have the car towed for repairs. Telling me I did everything right, the % of people who still would have avoided a roll or major wreck in rush hour traffic was very slim. The next day I replaced four tires for safety sake along with thanking any assistance who kept myself in the mindset of observation and resolution rather than letting an emotional body take the wheel. I admit when I did arrive home, that emotional body came to the surface.

Seeing the remaining shreds of rubber left the next day, I was again thankful. In that very short time frame when this occured I had no doubt of my faith being in place with the only concern being removing myself from the flow of traffic, unsure of the way of outcome and yet sure this would be done. Trust and faith are powerful tools always available if we stay aware of the complete moment we are in rather than thinking back or perceiving the outcome. Choosing to observe and resolve, doing our part and yet knowing there is assistance. Being thankful and having gratitude each moment rather than creating a perception which is yet to exist.

You are moving through a living thought process as a co-creator, how we choose to co-create is our choice. I trust and yet I hold myself accountable and responsible for the creation I am choosing and making each moment. If I choose to be stuck in negativity, eventually I will start sneezing until I clear my head and thoughts through reflection of what I had been thinking. A signal that my own thoughts are not productive and won't be as long as I allow myself too invest in the pattern of thoughts I am holding. The more self-awareness is practiced your own ability to become aware of all parts as a whole which have brought you to that point, becomes more automatic in the process. Manifestation comes from being in the moment and yet aware how powerful our thoughts become in relation to the events or creation we are choosing at any given time. Pointing fingers when life does not go as you choose is not acceptable when you have co-created exactly the point of time you are existing in. Keeping ourselves accountable and responsible for our creation can be seen as empowering or defeating, though also a learning curve for the next moment of creating.

I would not care to repeat a tire exploding, though knowing the tires were not the best this thought had crossed  my mind. The tire which actually blew, had never been a problem and was the best of the four. Possibly it was also the tire which could have carried me safely through this time if it did explode? Nobody has all the answers, but as a mortal in this world we do have questions being answered constantly whether aware or unaware, how we perceive the answers being given of our own creation rather than putting fault on another changes the curve and brings larger answers. Take time to affirm each day what thoughts you hold in trust and faith, trust the guidance and answers which are provided and be the accountable/responsible being you were designed to be. Through this what you create and manifest will be of your creation in a positive manner rather than a negative manner consoled by pointing the negative to another. At times, the outcome will seem great and other times you might just feel blessed in that what you have manifested still had a ray shining through in a possible better outcome than what you would have perceived by being outside the moment of processed reality. It is up to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception