When did you start questioning this world,spirituality and why?

When did you start questioning this world,spirituality and why?
I am the youngest in this picture and the age I discovered a mark at the bottom of my wrist. At the same time I seen a clear image of a pair of scissors sticking out of my hand on the mark. I questioned my mother, with her responding I had not been stabbed and it was just a birthmark I was born with. Her response did not make sense to me, since I had seen differently and yet, I had no memory in this life of being stabbed either.Started wondering in a young mind how this could have happened. Church never resonated with me, being outside, horses and speaking to the sky did. And so started a life long quest to have questions answered. The mark is still the same size now, though when very young the mark was quite a bit broader across the space of a child's hand.

















#Spiritual Questioning, #Birthmark, #Spirituality

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

Spiritual Windows – My perception

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown