Keys, keys - where are they and what is the meaning?

Today again was a day in my life where keys played the dominant part in the flow. Physical keys have long become messenger interaction in life, and observing not only the keys but also what I took away from the events. Started the day at a client’s home and stepped outside with her on the deck to feed birds when I heard her not only shut the patio door, but also the click of the lock. I reached back and sure enough, the door was locked. Phone, car keys, all objects of easy resolution behind a locked door and out of reach with the two of us separated in a cold wind.


My client has dementia, which calls for patience, not showing a deviation from routine and yet a very real problem was before me. Even putting her in my car while I figured out a solution would not have been a long-term solution and more disturbing to her. The home has nine exit doors and each was secured like Fort Knox, as I tried the doors I remembered a family member once saying a key was hidden outside the home. Searching for the hiding spot, as I moved one of her many lawn sculptures the key fell from the hand of the statue and opened the door again. Client was secured again in her home, unshaken outside of being chilly.

Next stop, taking the keys from the client to check the mailbox, I ended up leaving quickly with his keys still in my possession. In returning home, taped below my key entry, a letter reminding of my lease expiring in 30 days in which right now seems like a very fast year has passed. In the first case, a reminder of my own separation from the keys aspects of my life I have put on hold or did not find the time this year to pursue, followed by a year of following the key points and suggestions of others, rather than my own at times. Finally, the key to my home space reminding me the space I have allocated in life during this last year, holds a decision on staying or going which are choices to be made. Possibly I choose to be the observer of my life, rather than an emotional participant, this in itself needs to be balanced in allowing the emotion as well as the observer role. When you pay attention to your life sync, what could have been frustration are symbolic answers being presented.
 
I have never doubted the messages keys represent in my life. Once on a vacation to the mountains with a friend, keys to the cabin were set on the table next to the door long enough for the door to be unlatched. Split second act and the keys were gone when I turned to pick them up. Taken from view, we could have become frustrated and yet it was seen as a sign all was well with the cabin and spirit was there. Went about the day, came back with crystals we accumulated during the day and spread the crystals out on the table. In that, moment I could read the crystal formations and use, information I consciously did not know but gushed out in a volume of knowledge. At this time, I am again blank on exactly what it was at the time, though the crystal knowledge given then put spirit in harmony for quite an unusual evening. When the crystals were moved from the table, in the middle of the table the keys once again appeared. 
 
At another time, I sat my keys on my bed, turned around to pick them back up and found them gone. Which led to another article on this blog titled Don’t Call Me BOB! The movement of keys is always a signal for heads up, we are here, and a listen will be learned. Spirit can move objects from our sight, without really moving them at all, in just rearranging the energy we perceive to be the object. When a change is present with keys, keys to my experience are about to change as well. Keys represent doors either being opened or locked. Choices in relation to the representation are made available as well, which could be a temporary task on my part or a long-term task in opening a new door of experience. Keys are key in the symbolism of the message and events, which follow. 
 
At one point, it was late in the evening and I went out to my dark parking space and dropped my keys and glasses on the gravel. I felt around and recovered both, though my glasses had lost a lens in the process. I put the broken pair in my purse, drove 40 miles to my destination. After arriving, I was still thinking about the broken glasses and pulled the frames out of m purse, only to find the glasses in perfect condition again with BOTH lens intact. The focus was not so much that I had dropped and broke the glasses but nothing is, as it truly seems. This was validated in my change of circumstances at the time, which was yet to come.
After returning home today, I called my daughter who had texted while on the interstate. My son-n-law after being in a minor accident a month ago could now be facing a critical situation in his life. Time for me to step back, observe, and readjust my priorities to being more aligned with who I am, rather than leading a dual life I have with a solid door between my business and personal life. Keeping the door open, allowing the flow to be one as I am without limitations and hanging on to the keys of others which belong to doors which are not always mine to choose whether they are open or locked. I am very conscious of objects which suddenly  disappears/reappears significantly and possibly this object has been discounted or doubted as coincidence. 

Yet, what is a coincidence than your life syncing back into place. This could be a member of the animal kingdom such as a totem animal, an object simple as a key, or for me as well the feathers that appear in my life. All messages from a messenger. As the observer, each will catch your attention, not always appearing with instructions, as spirit delivers experience as the lesson/teacher and how we become open to the presentation is our choice. If you choose the experience, the guidance in many forms will be there to direct the way. 
 
What have you been presented with in physical form as a key to unlock a door and re initiate the journey? We are given pauses and then nudged to get up and go back to work again. If you truly choose the journey, the work never stops and the rewards never cease. Always be the student and the teacher, for a master chooses to teach in reflection rather than progression. A master can pause indefinitely and how boring that would be. I thrive on challenge, with new challenge the walk continues. Find your key in whatsoever form it is given, allow the new door to open and leave the door unlocked for the next. 
 
Namaste”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception