Calling you to me

 Calling you to me
To the one that has gone
To the one I feel despair
This day I hold your thoughts so clear
I hold the link between you and me
I hold the energy to once again be free
Free to be you and me
Joined again as is chosen to be
I send you my thoughts, as you stand by me, energized by the power of three
Distance is not, only the illusions seen
Bringing you back as I call to thee
Hear my call, hear my whisper and be
Once again you stand next to me
My call is of all distance, my call to thee
To once again be close to me
The whisper of hope and love to thee
Return my call; once again stand next to me
For we are not divided, or without hope need be
We stand together now, without space from you to me
Hush the voice, hush the cry for me
Only see you, only see me
Once again without distance may be
Once again I stand with you next to me

copywrite@lsmyers

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception