Call when you get home,I will still be here rambling

Operating a private palliative/hospice care business can be both extremely exhausting and rewarding, true test of finding patience/love/observer role in caring for another. With the follow through being also an ending and beginning to the spiritual self of not only the client but all those who have taken part in the process. I have heard many comments such as “glad somebody can do it, I never could”.I could take tools I have available to enter business/peoples lives in this world and give some declaration of who departed. I just chose another route of expression and use.

I could write a blog on just the tags I received in life from those who made the crossing. At times knowing the moment of transition from a presence, a shout out, instant visions and so forth. With the same thread, others just acknowledging all is well. From client to spirit, assisting with a transition of peace rather than fear. Would I trade the path, not at all although some days it seems like I am a deflated balloon, when it happens I regroup and start again. Feeling blessed to always have a song in my head makes the days all come together, with probably 1000 songs I can pull from and hear as they were sang rather than abuse the lyrics with my voice. Music is a soul sound which is given to interpretation and perspective by each listener. Either to raise the energy or understand the emotional body in song. I love music, but feel like although as much as I love it, I was one of those people who missed the pass of incarnation to express the sounds.

For me, being abnormal is much more rewarding than being perceived as normal. :-) I chose this life, I choose what I do and I choose to integrate what I love into a way of life. Taking last Friday off as a rare occasion, today I was reminded by each client not to do this very often. Ego could take the comment as being needed in their lives, though I see the comment more as a break in continuity at this time in their lives. When they might have had a need for a response from myself on that day, I was not available. Thinking about the comment in that form is a very real part of accepting separation in life, whether for a day or as many will in the future when they transition on. Though I am sure each will give a call when they get home, I know my job will be complete for each as if they had boarded a final flight and been reminded to call when they get home.

Could I contact them again beyond this world? Yes. Will I? Possibly if something in this world creates a need from home, I will again hear them call when they are home. I prepare them for that door in various ways, take them to the door and although I do not ask – wait for the call from home. In the process, I am the student and the teacher, I life I have chosen. They are the light and the way to find direction of a new way, which was always known just need to be reacquainted with. Such is life and such is death which only exist in a mortal world.

ET took the long route to call home, spiritually it is but a flash in time. Giving thanks too all who have taken time to shout back and allowing me to learn and continue being the student/teacher to another. When things get tough, the tough get going. When love is all there is, love will always remain and be reciprocated from one world to another. I honor you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception