To Whom This Test of Light is Told



To Whom This Test of Light is Told

To whom this test of light is told
To who will choose to be the soul?
Who is but one within all

Listen my child, Listen to thee
Listen my child to who you be
You choose to be the light of old
You choose to be the stories of old

Take from thy soul, the cauldron of old
Take from thy soul the mystery to unfold
The magic is in the soul of old
The magic is but the story retold

Be not afraid, be not fore bold.
Be as you are, be the story of old
The mystery surrounds the cauldron of old
The mystery is but the story to unfold

Hear me my child, hear me unfold
Hear through the mystery, so old and untold
Be as you are
Be as the old
Be as the child
Be ever bold

Truth and knowledge are yours to hold

These words, were given years ago and the reason I choose to be who I am.
Namaste’
copyright@lsmyers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception