Beyond the Bread and Butter





To me, a great day starts like today with a request for a reading/question to be looked at from beyond where I work for the bread and butter in my life. A chance to kick-off the day in spirit, as side I have that is known by many and yet secluded. There is not anything I have tried to do spiritually without feeling fulfilled. Whether working with energy through images received to direct, readings, which many times fall as much into counseling as they do just reading. I do not care for using Tarot feeling it slows the process and being one who is somewhat of an ADD personality in being still. Trance channel requires total stillness or heartbeat entrances, which a control is given away, is not favored. 

Today was a question and inquiry for price to be fulfilled later. Not the best at the wait as I would rather catch the wave and ride in the moment. Monetary value can be as much of a follow up as a predecessor in the process. Doing so leaves you energized and tuned into the passion of you. Being viewed as work – is not in the equation, pure passion. The message takes various forms which if unclear to you, the best in the send. Finding the words or phrase can be a process of being backed up for a clearer understanding being given for the nod in creating a guided perception rather than broken in understanding. 

Not working through the known spiritual channels in the area, I live leaves me open to being a creative process without preconceived boundaries in completing requests received. Throw me a deck of Tarot and I will read, though the patterns and interpretations will not be found in a manual. Or would the same spread be used twice as no two individuals would have the same need in the use. A free flowing passion open to interpretation as guided.

A mentor of mine many years ago who was not only a medium but a psychoanalyst in the UK told me never to use the tools as if a Carney performer. The mission was to pass the message and to acknowledge if a message was not available. My mother used to speak of how my grandmother when in another state would make phone calls asking directly about something she was doing and not asking or addressing. Grandma tuning in and yet a devout Christian. At my mother’s hospital, bed when she was preparing to pass from this world my sister made a comment about my mother seeing spirits and then blew a raspberry in disbelief. The raspberry brought me back to a time in my life when I was riding in the car at probably eight-years old. I had a habit of using my fingers as if playing an instrument if for no other reason than to just let the energy go in my hands. Riding with her down a country road, she told me a story about a “friend” who would see spirits and asked what I thought. I chose to remain silent and did not answer as if not hearing the question. She let it drop, though thinking back now – I think her “friend” was herself and quizzing my own connections. 



Being who I am might not butter the bread in life, though I could not imagine my life without having my spiritual toolbox. A life force, passion, and way of being who I may not appear to be. I am not alone – yet part of many on the Earth who understand a passion, which is available at any moment to be the true bread of life uncoated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception