Mom - then and now

My mother left this world suddenly as 2004 rolled in. Shortly afterwards I started writing Adventures of Moniko and when completed my best friend Deb Hanna created a painting for the book jacket as my birthday present in 2005.Deb is gifted in not only being a medium but an artist as well. Combining the two gifts, she paints from the spiritual universe.The first time I saw this painting completed I cried from a place I wasn't even sure of where it was being generated.A few days later, I sent the digital image to my Uncle Lonnie and he said "I know her! That is your mother at about 29 years old!" Then I understood where the cries had came from, a soul knowing of an image I was not familiar with consciously but still very present within my sub-conscious mind.Not too long after that, my sister sent me a photo of my mother's senior picture from high school and I could see a closer reference of the two/one energy.Deb had never met my mother in life and the energy who came for the painting would not identify who she was.At this time of mother's day in this world,I feel blessed with images of mom in both forms.Happy Mother's Day mom, love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception