Celebrating passages in life

Today my family celebrates the 11th birthday of my granddaughter Jayden and the 11th aniversary of the passing of my mother. Mom had attended the shower for Jayden before she was born and was excited the last time we spoke about her birth. Rather than thinking the change in our lives 11 years ago, I choose to believe there was a special meeting during a time of leaving and arriving changes in our lives.

Jayden is optimistic sunshine just like her GG was. As Jayden gets older, I can see the resemblences between the two as well. Knowing separation does not exist accept in the seeing of this world, Mom is still shedding her love on Jayden and all who remain in this world.Today, Jayden celebrates with family and friends as a typical 11 year old would do and Mom celebrates the love she helped instill in each of us.

Happy Birthday to Jayden, a special blessing who came into this world in a special time of passing and celebration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception