A Jack moment

On a day after taking Jack out for a dentist appointment.and to get some lunch we returned to his home where he spent the afternoon in an altered state. At his age, many would just make a quick reference to maybe dementia or not being of a clear mind. No, prior to this space of time his clarity was impeccable. Seeing him at times before this day, stare at points of the ceiling and smile as if no one else was aware, I knew he was seeing  beyond rather than being unclear.

I asked him what he was staring at? He just looked at me and said "you might not understand.I was looking at the pictures in the ceiling." Think I understand perfectly Jack, but okay.In the past I have seen a woman dance in the room wearing a dress typical of old movies he watches, black and white striped and flowing around the lower half while very well fitted with a large black collar piece on the top.Jack was born and raised in LA during the time of the making of old movies he loves to watch.


He tells of his mother's connection to the studios, and frequent house quests during his younger years while the movies were made.Many new to Hollywood and making their first stamp in the industry. His mother's fridge and home was open to them with the agreement if they ate, later they would return with a sack of groceries since she was raising two sons herself, reciprocation was always made.

I know his dancing energy in the room was his mother, I have yet to tell him.As he spoke of the pictures, I was also told "of the natural flow" of his NOW in this world. He has told me a few times he will not be long in this world and I let him know I was happy spending time with him now. Divine timing placed him in my path at this time, not for healing but for transition. As his times of growing closer to both worlds come what "I would not understand" is perfectly understood.

When the time comes I will be sad for myself, though be well aware he was prepared to dance with what now is just a memory in time, for a moment with Jack.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception