Tune of the heart in giving - perfectly guided

I feel blessed to bless others and know that what comes easy to me, soothes others.  One of my clients took my arm and said "I know there is more to you than is said, can you help me?" I thought about what she was asking and keeping my job separate from the greater part of myself and told her a description of a man who was with her. I described her son to the smallest detail and told her of an event seen in regard to her mom which brought her peace. Jack, all it took today was fixing a cup of cocoa and adding a splash of creamer to make his day.

Daily those who are in need of what might seen small, we are given the chance to be a messenger or healer in ways which might seem small in significance to us and yet create events and memories another will not forget. Grandiose can be the size of a mustard seed in how we choose to perceive and greater than life in how it is received. Smiling with your eyes can change the day for people who cross your path. Spiritual tools and gifts dwell within all, they are not for a few. If you  can speak from a place of love, the heart receives what the mind has not expected.

Use the gift of life you have been given said or unsaid to brighten a life whenever possible.No one who crosses your path in a coincidence, it is perfectly timed.You do not need to know who is guiding you if you allow the heart to guide your day, all else will be perfectly orchestrated.

Namaste'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception