Just say thank you when it can't be explained

More than once in my life, I have managed to lose the lenses out of my glasses only to discover the next time I picked them up the lenses were intact again. I will not bother to look at the computer without glasses, until they are fixed being online is just a non-issue in my life. Do I need an explanation of how they are repaired, not anymore, I just say thank you for the assistance and appreciate it for what it is. Not too long ago, I dropped them from my desk, picked them up with the remaining glass intact and set it aside. Within the hour when I looked again, all glass was once again intact. WE all have our helpers assisting in small and large ways each moment of our lives. Just say thank you, knowing you are never alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception