Fortune in the bible

I chose to become a caretaker of sorts of family bibles in my family, the owners are no longer of this world and many date back over the last century and beyond. While packing yesterday, I had filled a box with larger bibles, sealed the box and seen two small New Testaments' still sitting on the table afterwards. Rather than open the sealed boxes, I laid the two small bibles on my desk and came back to them later in the day. Picking one of the bibles up, I noticed a little piece of white paper in a bible. Opening up the bible in being curious why the paper was inside, revealed was a piece of paper from a fortune cookie. This bible had not been opened before while being in my possession. Maybe a small quirk of fate, or a message within messages. Time will only tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception