Dreamer, nothing but a dreamer



Thru the dream, state many levels are experienced as we travel the neuro interstates of our consciousness. Dreams can be clairvoyant, as well as states of learning from the uniqueness of awareness minus any inhibitions we carry in what is considered our daily “awake” state of giving way to doubt and discard of what may have been presented.

For me, also the quantum dreams, dreams, which take you into other parallels of thought and living, which are not known to exist in a more conscious state during waking hours. Dreams, which what is known about those you meet does not become a conscious thought until awakening from the dream.
During one dream, I came across my Dad who left this world 33 years ago. He was working in a store as I saw him step out the back door unto a small porch. Looking at him, after multiple attempts to get his attention I said “Dad! Don’t you know who I am?” After glancing my direction for a short time, he just responded, “Sorry, not I don’t” and went on with his work. 

Another time, years after the death of my brother Lyle I had a dream where he was aware of who I was, though in the dream he now had four young children he was watching over as if fostering. One, a bi-racial infant with thick brown hair who only looked to be months old. His comment on the infant was only “they say he will never grow old.” In addition, in the dream my brother was slim and athletic, though slim in life he was not the athletic type. Though in life, he always carried not only the affinity for loving children, many when he was at a younger age were children with multiple developmental problems that needed special people in their lives. In this world of his existence, all, which he hoped to be and achieve, were already present. 


Another series of dreams I had in the year prior to the death of my mother, I spent time in a two level old brown house by a lake with my father. Time after time, we would talk about living, dying, and seeing the sense in what had not made sense in life. On the final night spent in the old house with my Dad, I asked before leaving “Dad, why are you here and who are you waiting for?” His only answer, your mother-she will be here soon.” I wished him well and told him I loved him, expecting to return to speak with him. Weeks later, my mother who for all which was known to be healthy, left this world. 

Dreams take our quiet mind to places not likely to be possible in the chaotic energy of everyday life, thru the stillness we are provided with knowledge, information and times a glimpse into the future of our truth as known or the truth of stepping across the quantum gates for a time into another space which may be known or unknown. Yet, as a traveler, we can choose to either participate in understanding or awaken to oblivion of the awakened conscious mind dream we know participate in as life. 

Look, listen and be aware to understanding in the dream state. Though not all dreams are pretty memories, each holds a value unique to you. Where you go, those you meet and words exchanged, whether remembered or forgotten upon awakening are now part of your conscious and unconscious mind. If forgotten, yet continually triggered by events in your daily life. Maybe as small as meeting someone and thinking, “haven’t I met you somewhere?” to understanding a situation you might not have any recall as to how the answer is now a part of you. You are not just sleeping; you are awake in the dream state. Greet, meet, love, and be the dreamer you were meant to be.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception