Energy of the inanimate, or so we think




Energy of the inanimate, or so we think
 

Inanimate objects have a story yet to be told, holding an energy, which can transmute a tale in mysterious ways. Whether stones, articles that once belonged to someone else or place you come upon in this world once again.

Something I enjoy doing when given the chance is finding streams or creeks, which have been left undisturbed for long periods. Searching out rocks and stones out of the water with a knowing a memory still lives from the touch of another in a form, which can transcend time. Without experiencing energy in this form of transformation, I myself would have been more skeptic than believing. A nature park exists not far from where I use to reside. Land once traveled by Native Americans than wagon trains as the west was settled and through the process of time has eluded being transitioned into modern times. A deep ravine is home to a herd of deer, which on occasion while being in the park would come out of the ravine within feet of where I stood and just spend time watching myself as I watched them. Massive in size and much larger than imagined a huge buck could be within feet yet we each stood in our own space. At night, the herd would run the trails in the park, leaving prints in the ground from the run. The park also has a creek than ran the distance laterally within the park. Most days, a muddy climb down the slopes in getting to the water. 

One day, quite a few years ago, searching the water for stones – I pulled an odd shaped stone from the water. Distinctly carved on one side to fit against some form of stake or pole in another time and place and standing in my living room with my back to a loveseat I held the stone in the air. Instantly I saw a flash of light and was thrown about 3 feet backwards unto the loveseat, literally lifted and hitting the cushions before I could realize what happened. The stone I had held still carried the last memory of being used by energy, we know as mortal. With that memory, the light showed a life ended with the piercing of the stone. 

Visiting an Arkansas mountain range at one time with a friend of mine, driving through winding roads I looked out the window and seen another stream as we crossed a short bridge. Whoa, time to turn around – something about the stream sent an energy sense for discovery. Carefully etching out way down a rocked embankment to the stream and soon once again in the water searching for stones untouched in our present time. My friend was on the other side of the stream also looking in the water when we both stood straight up and suddenly felt uncomfortable being in this location. Neither of us elaborating, yet both anxious to leave. After returning to the cabin, we both shared the same knowing of being at the stream in another time with a lethal outcome by a bear, with the first sense of being anxious to leave the stream was feeling the energy of a bear yet to be seen. 

At one time, I had pink quartz roughly weighted at 5 pounds. Holding the quartz in between my hands in a very short period of time the quartz would begin to vibrate as if holding a beating heart in my hands. A warm feeling and very convincing of how alive this quartz still was, still breathing and exchanging energy between the animate and inanimate. When I moved from the house where I had set the quartz on the ground in the flowerbed, I neglected to remember to retrieve the stone before leaving; another could not possess the energy of the quartz, passing the energy as before through time. 

 

On the final day of my mother’s life I returned to her home, looking around with a knowing her mortal body would most likely not ever returned to this home as she had been just days before. Passing her bedroom, my niece came out of her room with a bible. Stating, “Grandma told me if anything ever happened to make sure this bible was given to you, she knew you would want it.” A statement I thought as odd, since I was not even aware which bible she carried or had requested to become the caretaker. At times, I have glanced through the pages, realizing my own grandmother had carried this bible since a very young age, recording the events of her life in the pages. Yet I still wondered why I was to be the caretaker? Though ten years have passed since that time, the day will come when I “sit” with the bible energy carried by two of the most important woman in my life and know the answer for the request will be revealed. With mom being well aware, the day will come, yet the inanimate energy, which listened and carried the thoughts of previous caretakers, will choose to once again be known in the best time/space/form.

Your world is overflowing with inanimate record keepers, holding the energy of a time, event, person, or tale yet to be told. For myself, I am very careful of the inanimate objects I choose to share energy with in knowing mysticism lies timeless with a story to tell if we choose the opportunity to use our senses of being in understanding the being beyond senses of the inanimate. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception