I Testify to Love

For almost a year now, I have vowed to live in faith and trust of love.I won't assign love a name which tends to see love as entity rather than energy. Each day, I have been outside with the sunrise, given thanks for a day I had yet to experience. At times days would cross on this journey where I felt myself starting to have other thoughts - at those times I just nudge closer to what I have known to be constant.

Growing up in a church, testifying seem to be used many times as a form of dismissing rather than accepting life as being of your creation and testifying in my own life - has been done only when I have felt heart and soul in unison was the point of projection. The almost past year has not always been days of bliss. If life was meant to be only of bliss, then what is the point of experience. When you only find comfort, your less likely to stretch and seek life differently.

I do testify tonight to the love of this universe, to swiftness in the energy shift which has brought masses to see life from within rather than from outside of who they are. I testify to miracles becoming common throughout the world - a sign our world sees more possible than impossible in our lives, dreams and choices we make.

I have always loved Wynonna singing Testify to Love and felt, tonight it was the perfect addition to a life of choice.

Namaste'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

Spiritual Windows – My perception

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown