Are you accepting or declining of the energy of another?

Working in a busy call center, each time a call is answered is much like doing constant improvisation. Within 3 seconds you have answered and now communicating with each new and unknown new moments yet to unfold. Highest percentage are people genuinely with only the intent to complete the business of a call and return to life otherwise.Other times, become more interesting as they unravel. Largely, hearing the voice I can connect to the energy - putting a face to the caller.

In the process, I have seen many in distress, anger and genuine appreciation. You just never know. :-) One caller not too long ago, was a man 30ish who from the time he called was gritting his teeth in intimidation to accomplish his goal in receiving the outcome which was not to be. He had woven a web in the use of another individual, now desperately trying to succeed in covering his own acts. As he continued to become louder and more hostile I simply stated "Sir, I don not accept your anger." Becoming more aggressive I still did not change my own tone or energy. In doing so, he became more upset. Again "Sir, I do not accept your anger." At this point, he sounded back and said "WHY NOT!!!". I just told him I did not choose to be part of his energy - which was met with "THEN FIND SOMEBODY WHO DOES!" Easy enough, call transferred as requested.

We always have the choice of accepting or rejecting the energy of another. Like will not only attract like - the meeting of energy in a like state creates the match. I just choose to not adjust to where I feel is unnecessary in the match of energy. To match is to also escalate in some form. Lower energy escalates when match as does high energy. In our world at this time, energy matching knowing or unknowing has rapidly changed world energy. Many would still say "that is not about me!" When the match is made, you become a me of the outcome. Each engagement becomes a "we" rather than "you" or "me".

Could I have chosen to become a part of the callers energy? Yes, and very much so in the process blasted his energy. In doing so I would have matched in a space I declined to be a part of. Declining and accepting changes everyday life. When I transferred the call, I thanked him for calling and wished him well - detaching from his energy connection. Each energy conflict we have - we choose to be a part of and likewise a part of the joined outcome. What can you do today to change an outcome? Always choose wisely which energy you accept of decline to "be"come a part of. If choosing to decline the outcome, wish the other well and in doing so blessing the meeting yet choosing not to stay in the energy conflict any longer.

"We" are the creators of world outcome, which outcome do you choose to accept of decline in the process?All about the choices which are made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception