[Marcus – An Experience in Spiritual Healing

All my life, if I turned my head to quickly either one direction or the other - a feeling of pain would shoot through my brain as if my neck was broken and would not flex, without understanding why. The pain would only last for seconds with my head going into a period of numbness for a few minutes. We all carry wounds of experiences over many life experiences, which reappear in many forms within a physical shell. At times I still feel the sting of my neck feeling somewhat detached in a state of energy rather than physically.

Over a decade ago, I started seeing visions of a man standing in front of a huge set of French doors in a room. Looking out unto the grounds of his home as if in deep thought which froze him in a state of being motionless and yet knowing a message would come. The sight of the room never changed over almost four years, as if seeing from one angle with a tunnel vision in not experiencing any events in the room. Two years into seeing this vision, I was sitting on the couch one day and a head appeared in front of me. One head with a hand over his lips as if to say, "shush... don't scream."

I am not sure I could have screamed, though he was so incredibly beautiful to see that any fear did not eI came to know him as Marcus. The face of the man I had seen so many times, from behind staring out the large doors of the room. One evening while seeing the vision of Marcus as the doors, I decided to take my consciousness further into the room. At those times, I am only seeing through my eyes without any other visible form. If eyes are the windows to the soul, I have come to feel it is because they are the eyes of the consciousness speaking to you. Within the room, I could readily see if to place myself in the "time," I could only guess the 16th century being revealed.

The room was large and along the same wall, which I had stood outside of for so long in viewing Marcus, a fireplace was in full warmth, which made the room feel safe. What I had not seen before what a young girl about 5-6 in statue standing in front of the fireplace, laughing and giggling and living in a joy of just being happy. Marcus turned from his position at the doors this time and started walking quietly towards her from behind. Not saying a word, while outside the doors people were coming closer to his home.

Marcus walked softly in his approach, seemingly very aware of his intent inside the room and of those coming to his home. He stood behind the little one for a short while. She was so caught up in watching the fire and just being a child, she was not even aware he was there. With one swift movement of his hand, he brought it down across the back of her neck – and she dropped lifeless in front of the fireplace. He picked her up and softly held her while the tears flowed down his face. In that moment, my consciousness became very aware of his thoughts as well.

Those now at the door of his home were not visitors. They had come for the child, a beautiful little girl with blond shoulder length curls who had freely expressed herself in ways, which were not understood. They feared her and had chosen to be released from the fear in taking her life. Marcus had only two choices, either to take her life or lose her to the wishes of the group and a more painful demise. I could feel the pain in Marcus, and was very aware I was viewing now my own demise in a very different time. Marcus had only one message to relay back "thou shall not kill." I had only one for him "I forgive you." Since that evening, the visions of Marcus have not returned. However, the feeling of his energy at times comes very close.

Many might choose to dispel spirit as having any need to find healing from Earth energy, if such was so – would incarnation be without one of the common purposes? We come to heal, share, love and experience in a state of conscious/unconscious and supers-conscious, without separation. I might still carry a wound in my energy field, though I am no longer broken.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

Spiritual Windows – My perception

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown