I am my statement

I am impulsive and spontaneous. I do not always do right and I do not always do wrong. I do what I do from the heart, and for that - no regrets!

I admire Warren Buffet, not for his wealth - but for his energy of inspiration which speaks of - Do not as I do, Do as I have yet to do.

I find joy in giving, even if the ways are very small or as large as can be imagined and beyond.

I do not take life for granted - I say thank you for each day before it is lived.

Much like the rings of a tree, my circles in life have many layers - at the heart of layers I find my family.

I look at life as a thought of the universe - being thought through to fruitation. With another life, another thought will create an imagination I have yet to experience.

I find the troubles of our world unsettling and many times they bring the tears, though not nearly in volume as those who are living the troubles not only in my observation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception