Flashback and flash forward..


Years ago, I had a flashback to a time very long ago. The room looked as if part of a temple, somewhat circular in design with a set of two tier steps surrounding the room. Stone and marble filled the room with a long platform in the middle, very ornate and carved to perfection. At the time I was probably about seven, playing on the platform of tier steps while a group of women in the room circled around the platform.

On the platform a man was lying still as they went on with the work being done to the man. I saw myself walk up to the table and center at his abdomen. Working with his abdomen I then moved to the feet, pushing and flexing his feet as he laid so very still. Moving next to his head, I stood behind his head working my hands around his skull.After awhile,I moved so I could look over his head into the face of this man. He looked so serene and quiet, as if sleeping in peace.

Staring down, suddenly his eyes popped open and I jolted back away and then looked again. He smiled, I giggled knowing this man and I would be friends forever. A year ago, Deb Hanna - a friend of mine painted  three paintings for me after years of waiting for just the right time for her to do so. One of the three, he was once again showing his beautiful blue eyes. Still a picture of peace and yet the thinker as well.

Delivering a peace through the painting we are never far apart, in fact as close as in the temple a very long time ago. Of the princes of peace, he is one to me. Flashback and flash forward, a one moment in time last forever as paths find their way to cross again.

Namaste'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception