Six degrees ~ Here and Beyond

Six degrees ~ Here and Beyond
08/22/2007


About a week ago, I was prompted to return to a list that I had left months ago. I felt at the time I really was not contributing to the list, and many days felt more frustration with it then was needed.

However, I agreed to return and follow the prompts. Looking at the blog conversation, I could not see anything that was standout to draw the return. Therefore, I started looking further, to an area where members left post for each other.

I found a post there from a man requesting energy assistance for the next day when a laying of hands had been arranged in his home. Requesting any remote energy workers or sending an invitation to anyone in the area that would like to join them.

I have worked as a remote healer, working with end stage cancer patients and others that the doctors had dashed any hopes for. At these points when the doctors are done, I accept the challenge to be there for the person. My belief heart and soul is that we are spiritual energy that can be transformed, and the illusion is seeing density and disease of the physical body.

After seeing the post, I contacted this person via email offering to work with him, if that would be a choice that he was open too. I gave him names and references to contact another that I have been working with, and he responded with a choice to try my assistance.

When working with somebody, especially remote I like to setup a time when through either phone of messenger, a real time exchange can be accomplished. In doing this, the person that I am working with has a clearer understanding of working with remote energy healing, being able to experience the sensation of the exchange, and finding a process of realization of remote work.

The session went very well, and actually was able to eliminate his pain that night for a time, for at least during the session work. At this point, having pancreatic cancer, options for help medically have ceased, and the pain medication itself, it no longer effective. When I end a session, I like to take a look and get a sense of who is around this person spiritually. I described to him the woman that I seen, and as many details as I could relay.

At the time, it did not click with him as too who it might be. The next morning he sent me a picture of his mother as a young woman, which was a match for the woman that I had seen, but that is just the beginning to where it gets interesting.

I knew from looking at his Care bridge web page that he was from Iowa. I grew up in Iowa, in the Northeast part. His Care bridge page showed him from a different location. In using the information, I gave him initially, he had found out where I grew up, and the links started coming together. We grew up miles from each other in the same area, and were only a year apart in age.

He mentioned that his family had a farm. My mom for years was the Avon lady to the farmhouses in the area. My dad worked as a salesman out of town Monday – Friday, and it was a way that she could earn a little extra, and get out and talk to people. My mom was an insatiable talker. We always teased that she would die talking, and actually if medical intervention would not have been used the morning that she chose to leave this world, she literally went between words.

The gentlemen that I am working with, remembered an Avon lady that would come to his house, but could not remember details being so young. His older sister on the other hand, had became quite a bit more acquainted with the Avon lady, and remembered that she would come and spend hours talking to their mom, and the two became quite good friends.

His sister asked me for a picture of my mom, knowing if she had been the Avon lady she would know her on sight, so I sent a picture of my mom when she was younger. You guessed it; mom was the Avon lady and friend of his mothers. This connection is going back over 40 years in our lives. We both now live in different areas and I live in another state. With no valid way of having connected because of our mothers.

To myself, this has became a very carefully orchestrated union brought together by two mothers, one knowing how desperately her son has searched for healing, and mine that was and is well aware of what I do. The last validation to date is his sister being fond of my mother, remembering that mom would bring her jewelry. My mom died shortly after Christmas in 2004. She had asked me what I wanted that Christmas from her, and I told her all that I wanted was a piece of her jewelry. She had told me that was not enough, that most of what she had was Avon jewelry.  But she picked some pieces, and gave them to me for Christmas.

They talk about Six Degrees in knowing people in this world, but the same holds true beyond this world. Those that are beyond are still assisting, sometimes in unique ways to get out attention and validate. My mom has been a strong talker since she left this world, but even though I think the validation was for both of us, and too let us know that bonds are intact regardless of years, miles, or leaving this world.

Footnotes (May 27th, 2013)

I originally decided to repost this article due to relating to the Six degrees, in doing so I am including an update. James, did die from pancreatic cancer at Christmas of over a year later. Convinced cancer was a fate and he found acceptance in his choice. The last time I worked with James, in incredible pain I took another look at him. Finding a tumor resting inside of his tailbone, sitting or standing had became impossible. I convinced him to have a MRI done, which at the stage of hospice, any extra ordinary measures are usually denied. His doctor did grant his request and the tumor was scraped from the bone giving him relief of some measure.

Having not spoken to him for some time before his death, on the Christmas he died I was at my desk about 10:30 that night and could feel and sense him so strongly, I knew something must have changed. The next day I checked his Care Bridge page for any update to his condition. James had died the night before, in his recliner at the sametime I felt his presence at my desk. Possibly, James just acknowledging his fight was over. Six degrees is very real in our lives, yet spiritually guided to join others consciously or from a greater conscience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception