Remembering the Veterans in my life


Remembering the Veterans in my life



Today is a time to remember the veterans in my life. My Dad, served in the Army WWII (Egypt-airman), Father-n-law served in the Navy (Navy-WWII South Pacific, Uncles-Army and Airforce, Korea, Brother served in the  Navy-Vietnam, Cousins who served in Vietnam, a friend Tracy who served in every conflict from Desert Storm to Iraq before retiring, Justin who served in Afghanistan and Iraq along with others either direct family, extended family or friends who served to keep this country free.

I honor all veterans here and abroad, who have chosen to do their part with the hopes each of us do our part in return in appreciating a land of the free. And may we never take the sacrifice for granted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception