I'm "done!" could be your new magic word



Quite a few years ago, one night leaving my house I dropped my eyeglasses to the ground in the dark and when I picked them up, a lens was missing. I dropped the glasses into the side of my purse with the intent of looking in daylight hours for the missing lens, though at the time I was on my way to the house of a friend, and for the time being chosen to let go of pursuing finding what I had been lost. When I arrived at my destination, I looked at the glasses and found to my amazement, both lenses in place on the frames, knowing distinctly I had not placed them in my purse as being such.



Thursday night of this week, the glasses I have now became loose on the frame with the glass falling out unless the frames were tightened again. For an hour, with the tiny screwdriver for tightening the frame again I became frustrated and laid the glasses, lenses, and screwdriver in a pile on my desk, completely frustrated and done with trying to repair them. Friday morning, the glasses were still on my desk; back together and with the frame tightened again around the lens. Each time I just quietly said “thank you for the assistance. I had “done” all I could do in correcting and resolving the problem.

When we reach the point in relation to any given reason, in which we find ourselves “done” with a task larger than a seen resolution, this is when the powers that be (in the choice of name you have assigned) assist in ways of grace and accomplishment.

Some say readily life is not meant to be simple, understanding the struggles help us grow stronger. To an extent, I find truth in this statement – with experience being the greatest teacher in life. This universe does watch as we work towards resolutions in life, watching and waiting until we say a magic word, which releases free will from us, to be returned to us in a better outcome. The magic word of I am “done,” not with the intent of deciding not to pursue, rather accepting and allowing surrender to assistance.

I have many times been advised what is possible, if I choose to allow and accept a new outcome. I do not remember the last time, I was not asked for my acceptance and allowance for the intervention. However, the times I have clearly stated “I’m done, all I know to do for a resolution has not cleared the way in my intent, I ask for intercession for a higher outcome.” This statement in itself surrenders your efforts in exchange for the assistance beyond known means. Simply stating, “I’m done and I surrender to intervention” is sufficient.

You have then given your allowance and acceptance. Assigning the task for assistance, knowing this universe, which has been watching and waiting, now has clearance to bring a higher outcome into your life. What are you “done” with today? Are you ready for the outcome to change? Experience the assistance of this universe with one magic word of being “done” with doing it yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception