Can you help me locate these people, they could only be six degrees away

Relying on the theory of six degrees, which I have seen the evidence of - can the readers of this blog assist in helping me find two people I have lost track of in my life?

1) David Lay - Born in about 1960, to Jerry and Shirley Lay. Siblings I remember are Gayle, Robbie and Shandra. Robbie died a number of years ago at an early age. Gayle and Shandra I do not have any clues to their whereabouts as well. Last time I seen David, he was four years old.

2) I only have a first name of "Charlie", WWII veteran who had ties to Waterloo, Iowa during that time. He later returned to the east coast where he made his home. From what I do know about him, he did marry and his wife at least in later years, preferred not to leave the house.

I know finding information on any of these people is a long shot at best, though knowing how six degrees works in our lives through this universe, I am hopeful as well. :-) If you have any information on any of these people, please write me with anything you might know.

Blessings,
Linda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception