Stepping into your pain and fear; you are the power from within

I do not write from the perspective of views of another, I write from my experience, thoughts and beliefs I have come to know, hence the name I write under is "My Spiritual Windows". If in reading, you feel a sensation within yourself of goosebumps, hair rising on your arms or a sensation of being freer, this is where soul speaks to soul regardless of your religion or path of belief.

Years ago, one afternoon I had attempted to remove a bunky board from a top bunk. The board was extremely heavy to lift or maneuver and resulted in dropping the edge of the board straight across my foot just below the toes. Instantly, the foot number and went black, I had broken my foot. Without any insurance at the time, I did not feel medical treatment was an option and through the afternoon into the evening the numbness started subsiding into pure pain. On that evening I also knew I would need to pick up my son from work and use my left foot on the clutch of my car. Swelled in pain, thinking beyond seemed impossible, though the need to go beyond was the only option. I chose to step into the pain and focus on the healing rather than being limited by pain. A strong belief I do hold is "focus in the power of intent" and knowing I could choose differently in focusing the intent of recreating the energy of my foot rather than acknowledging being limited by pain or fear - for the next ten minutes, all focus was on transformation. I remember feeling bones in my feet moving with the intent and all pain subsiding, followed by being able to not only stand, but being pain free from the broken foot. My toes as a resulted were actually straighter than before and within two days, all discoloration of the foot was gone.

Why am I talking about this? Pain and fear of the unknown will lock the physical into the manifestation and cycle of events which create the pain and fear, locking the intent with limitations of self healing and only reliance on intervention of what is known, rather than unknown in assistance. When you step full force into your pain and fear in life; no choice remains otherwise than to have your pain and fears subside. In this time of Easter, regardless of how you look at Jesus, his impact on history and time affected all. The time lines of our existence changed to a format of BC/AD from his influence. One lesson which was maybe less in being absorbed is the power of accepting fear and releasing fear, along with the teaching all are equal in the eyes of the universe, none less and none greater at the point of release and choice.

Step into your greatest fears and pain in life, with the faith residing in a bridge between the physical and spiritual of who you are; releasing what does not serve you as you walk the bridge to what does serve you, on your journey through your own Spiritual Windows.

Namaste'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception