Happy Birthday John Austin!





Today would have been the birthday of John Austin, webmaster for James Redfield of the Celestine Prophecies. I crossed paths with John in 2004, shortly before his untimely death at Thanksgiving time that year. A wonderful man who lived in an energy of truth and wonder. I do not think John worried about ego or let it govern who he was, just a great guy who left an imprint on you when paths crossed. Happy Birthday John Austin from this earthly world to the infinite of your existence! Just as in the picture above, when they say above as it is below - hope a day of fishing was enjoyed now as then!

By choice, I do not spend a lot of my time reading the volumes of spiritual books available. When I have over time, and a book took me so far inside the reading became visual from beginning to end - the book became a journey of truth and rewards. Celestine Prophecies are of the few which have taken me into that space of connection. From front to back, I very well could have been sitting in a seat at AMC watching as the pages turned and relating to the experience. When the eyes of the soul show the experience of pages, the imagery of the heart is not forgotten.

So to John, James along with the endeavors they held dear in heart and soul, may your connections forever keep a circle which can not be broken.

Namaste'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception