The Great Swan

Today at the local grocery, an older woman with complete disregard for the space she was sharing saw a little girl. The little girl was happy being out with her mom and dad. In seeing the little girl, the older woman quickly commented, "she is the ugliest mixed child I have ever seen!"

Come on people, words hurt and to a child who has yet to develop a cushion to bigotry and hate – the comment could stay as if said in the moment, for a lifetime. The Great Swan today is for this little girl and people of all ages who are yet to see how beautiful they truly are.

Blessings,

Linda

 

 

The Great Swan

Today I am going to tell of a time when life was complicated, but thought was
surreal. (laugh)

Look into the eyes of eternity. The eyes that light the path of mystiques. Where are
they? They are but the soul light on thought.

Your thoughts are your lighted pathway. If your thoughts are dark, the light is
even dimmer on how you perceive life. When your thoughts are of the grandiose, the
path is lit without end. Time to turn on the lights! (laugh)

Are you going to travel now to a world that will be of both, the highest thoughts,
and have that which chooses to carry on without thought, for we are both!

Come Along!

Moniko spoke:

"In my home in the Sun, there is such a world of thought. Thoughts that are
acknowledged, and those thoughts, which are refused to be acknowledged.

This is the world of the crossing thoughts. In the world of crossing thoughts, many
beings exist. Being of this world becomes very short, but also much needed in our home
in the Sun.

Beings returning to the Sun from all dimensional universes, or spheres within the
Sun. Each sphere being allowed to create energy of desire.

Though one sphere could be created to be of our home in the Sun, another sphere has
been chosen to be without the thought of our home. Many times two spheres merge
creation, choosing to become of the crossing world.

The Earth world resides within the crossing world of the Sun, always evolving but
yet crossing the sphere of remembering, with the Sphere of the forgotten. Creating
the shadows and light, or Sun and Moon of the Earth world.

All equal, but each an energy sphere crossing thought with the forgotten thought.
Each energy sphere relying on the other for completion. Each compliment of the
other for all too exists.

As the energy of the crossed sphere fills, completion has been found within the sphere,
the energy chooses to leave the sphere and return to other
dimensions/universes/sphere of the Sun.

Let us travel to the crossing world of the Sun, so that I might tell you of a journey.

Moniko stretched and began to say,

"At a moment in the Sun, I was finding myself, deeply in wonderment of the crossing
world. Beyond the crossing world of the Sun, understanding of this constant creation
has not so easily been found.

To find the true compliment of the Sun, the crossing world of spheres is chosen many
times for being to enter into, and release from again. As I was wondering of the
crossing world, a great Swan came and sate next to me. So bold and beautiful, the
Swan began to understand my thoughts of the crossing world.

"Moniko" said the Swan "I sit beside you hearing your thoughts of the crossing world
with both your wonderment, but also your confusion."

" Swan,  I understand the desire of the crossing world, but I am confused why a being
would choose to leave the beauty of our home in the Sun, too enter the energy of the
many spheres of the crossing world?"
        
" Why would such a need to find the opposite level of a thought, become such a glory
to our existence in the Sun? Moniko asked the Swan with a very confused look.

"Ah, Moniko – seems at this time the request of the Elder to sit with you has became
very clear" as she smiled with her large eyes. "As I watch you look at me Moniko,
what is it that you see? Asked the Swan.

"I see a beautiful creation of the Sun. I see a being within you that is wise,
understanding, which carries a love for yourself which radiates to all that meet you
in our home Swan" Moniko replied with eyes lit up with so much more to say in
describing the Swan. Reflecting her beauty and love, which Moniko held for her.

"Moniko, my beauty was born of the crossing world and the lessons created and
learned as only the crossing world spheres could teach" the Swan replied as she
stretched out against Moniko. "The crossing world is a choice to create, embrace, and
love what is opposite energy. Our energy, the energy of or home in the Sun. To see the
beauty, without the mirror of our home always being reflected to who we truly are.
To discover our true eyes of the Soul Star. My energy of the crossing world will
forever remain, not only here, but also there and every dimension I choose to be a part of.
"

"What would seem to the crossing world as a very long time ago, I chose to enter the
crossing world, as a much different form than you see me now? As you see beauty, I
chose to enter and create myself anew in a form, which would reflect in the water as
opposite of the beauty I had known. As I had chosen to be of the sphere of the crossing
world without my image of my home in the Sun, I found myself being reflected with
all known beauty, not being seen. The many beings of the crossing world found
myself to be less than another who was thought to be beautiful. Less capable of
understanding the beauty, as now I had chosen a form, in which the beauty was no
longer, held in my reflection. Instead of being graceful, I found myself accepting the
thoughts of being ungraceful without beauty. Instead of being admired, I accepted
thoughts of being less than admirable to others. I found myself hiding from all
beings, rather than being that which I had accepted myself as. I held thoughts of
being unacceptable, I chose to create an unacceptable world for myself " explained
the Swan as Moniko was now very intent on hearing, but with a deepening
confusion.

"The crossing world was created by the Mother of all Elders, to always hold a mirror
of who we are in any form" Swan said to Moniko, as she watched the expression of
confusion begin to show wonderment again.

"As I was hiding one day in a dense thicket around the edge of the water which I
called home, I felt my slight wings touch another being. Hesitant to turn around in
fear of that which might once again find pleasure in reminding myself of what I
thought I no longer was, to my surprise I turned and found another, who was just as
I was? My mirror of the Mother of the Elders. For a very short time, neither of us
could speak. Seeing a true reflection beyond the water opposite of the true form we
had known, but yet alike in our present form.
In seeing each other, all thoughts of no longer being admirable or graceful were a
part of either of us. As we descended back into the water, we saw a like reflection,
but in the beauty of our eyes of the Soul Stars."

The Swan continued to speak to Moniko, now seeing Moniko's eyes begin to smile
"Each day growing and finding a love through the eyes of the Soul Stars. No longer
finding a need to see our reflection of the water, but yet seeing our beauty, grace, and
admirable love for our creation being complete.

As we continued to grow in our beauty from within, our creative forms evolved from
the thoughts of personal beauty. Love lightened our creation, no longer finding a
desire to be a reflection, rather our created energy. After some period of time, the new
period of growth anew in our home once again, began to unfold. The trees grew leaves
to shade the water, thicket reenergized around our home or water, and the Sun
became brilliant for almost full cycles of the Sun. Our home once again had warmed,
creating a reflecting pool. We could once again enter the water, seeing the reflection
of our creation, from the eyes of the Soul Stars. Allowing the creative thoughts of
beings, to no longer hold the mirror to the water. As we looked upon the water, to our
amazement the reflection being shown as our image in our home in the Sun was now
showing back to our thoughts. We had chosen to be the mirrors of our creation in the
crossing world, by creating our existence from our Soul Eyes. We had now created
ourselves anew of that image. As you see me now Moniko, so is the image which is
constantly renewed of my creation in the crossing world", the Swan said softly.

"As we see beyond our opposite as being separate or divided from our Soul Star image.
This is the beauty of the crossing world. To cross barriers of differences, to understand
and embrace all creation/beings as beauty, grace, and the admiration which the
Mother of the Elders holds for all energy. To learn to be anew as one energy, seen only
through the eyes of the Soul Stars", as Moniko has listened to the Swan he felt his
heart grow even larger and warmer in his love for the Swan.

"Swan" Moniko said, "As a being such as I, my quest is too always be the eyes of the
Soul Stars, but also to be the form of energy desired which will bring a deeper
understanding for my knowledge of the eyes of the Soul Star."

In doing so, the Swan once again stood next to Moniko and spread her wings. "Moniko,
we shall now take flight." Moniko sprang up ready to leap and the Swan said, "For
this flight, may we become a reflection of each other. Ride with me Moniko on my
wings."

As they flew over the water in the Sea of the Sun, Moniko looked down at the
reflection in the water. Amazed, the reflection seen was Moniko flying with the
Swan being his companion, riding upon his wings. Creating and understanding that
beauty in all forms is as deep as the energy of the chosen form.

copyright@lsmyers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception