Truth will greet you

Over the years, I have been embraced as being Muslim by Muslim, Hindu by Hindu, Christian by Christian, and so on. What great compliments they all are, as I take no titles - I can become all titles without separation.

At one time, after hearing somebody I admire state being an atheist on a forum, I wrote an email and asked what the definition of atheist was to this person, receiving a simple reply of:

"No God babe. Just wonder and spirit"

Hmm, was this so far off from what I believed? I don't see God as a single entity, rather what I term the "Grandiose object of divinity" - so once again; though not of the label I also identify with the label this person has chosen.

Just over a week ago, one of the most intellectual and articulate people I have met via cyber, died suddenly and stayed in my thoughts for days afterwards. Regardless of subject or thought her responses were always well thought and she stood her ground largely without wavering. The label she had chosen was agnostic. Believing the end was exactly that, the end.

Among the multitudes of belief patterns, labels and faiths in life what remains truly a common end is when life ceases to exist in mortality - truth will greet you. The truth which is beyond all labels, separated faiths and mortal understanding, is again fully awake with the truth being you in a form yet to be understood. We are miniture to the whole while experiencing being mortal. We encompass all, yet understand very little on the level of being intact. Many say life is only assured of birth, death and taxes; with a fourth being the Truth will greet you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception