My Spiritual WIndows website

My Spiritual Windows website 
at this time is being recreated on a new host provider. The provider I have used since creating the website, I felt no longer provided the technology software I desired for the site. Older content will be available on the new site - though moving forward will be the intent with a new format using Flash technology. Windows was a site with over 100 pages to filter through and decide upon in the recreation. Stay tuned, the Windows will be coming back! Thank you to all across this world who have supported and visited My Spiritual Windows website and may through the recreation the Windows will reach even further across this world of ours! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a great list! Thanks so much for including Simple Bites.

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception