Interpet my dream

Last night I had one of those "out of left field" dreams which to myself, when brought in such a way they are telling a significance in life. I could put my own interpretation of this dream here - though I would rather hear the thoughts from the readers. You can leave a comment anonymously.

Two significant points of the dream were two dragon like beings flying without being in pursuit or appearing dangerously - mile or more in size. When I looked to the sky, instead of clouds, etc. the appearance of the Earth being within a bubble underneath a massive ocean world. People were huddled inside buildings - I didn't sense any danger and stepped out to the wonderment which was being seen.

 The floor is now open to your interpretation of the dream. Join in!

Blessings,
Linda

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like this site^-^

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception