The Tube of Light


 The Tube of Light
Written in 2009
On July 7th, 2009, I made a request to show me what I needed to see. At those times, I just clear my mind and wait for what might unfold. I saw myself walking up the steps of a church; inside the door was a wall of beautiful glass. I opened the door to the main sanctuary of the church, and saw a marble floor with steps. I immediately was swept to the front of the church, which was empty. Hanging on the front wall was a stone figure of Jesus, although from floor to ceiling a tube with different colors of lights, was split at the middle on each side and from one direction the lights were flowing clockwise through the tube, and the from the other side they flowed counter clockwise. The lights started moving faster and as they did, the center of the tube was now pure light. The faster the lights moved the more intense the center of light became. I walked up to the wall and turned around to see back to the wall of windows. When I did, I was sucked into the light from the middle, into a true space of nothing, but everything. A feeling I have experienced a couple times in my life, but did not understand. On this day, I understood immediately what I was feeling. It was the energy of God/source, not a being, not a place but a feeling that overcomes everything you could imagine of ever feeling, yet knowing exactly what you do not have a relative reference for in this world. All that was thought is that I never wanted to lose the memory of how I felt. Since that day, I have remembered the feeling, although not really giving much thought to the location.

My daughter was married Saturday September 12. When I walked up to the church that morning, and entered I saw my wall of windows I had seen in July, the marble floor at the front and the stone image of Jesus. I did not see lights this time, or the energy on the wall, but I knew this was where I was taken that day. Although I had been in this church once before at night for an Easter Vigil, seeing the night and day of this structure was not like seeing the same place twice. At night, I had not noticed the wall of windows and etched glass at the back of the church, or the marble that lined the front. On the other hand, it could be, it was not time to connect the vision with where I was. Why I saw the tube of lights, and the energy or why I was suppose too, I still do not clearly know. I am sure the rest will be explained, as I am ready. Two years ago I was told September 24, 2009 would be an event day of my life experience, but how or why was not revealed. Other than, I had nothing to fear. Over the last few months, spiritually life has been magical, which has only reinforced many of my own beliefs. With experiences happening without any knowledge of how or why, yet with thank you given in return.

I could fear the unknown soon becoming known, but I do not feel a fear attached on any level. If chosen to be called an inner knowing or intuitive state, has grown in the process. At one point in life, I might have seen now on a challenge level, but challenge is not being felt. Only peace, knowing that a day in the near future might change my life outwardly, and assured inwardly in a way that I have been preparing for since being told of this time. And so I wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception