Challenged from within


Challenged from within


When I started My Spiritual Windows in 2005, I was not sure at the time where I was headed by doing so. I knew the seed needed to be planted, and I took on the challenge. Primarily the jobs I have held in my life, was done by accepting the job and challenge then creating and learning how to accomplish what I undertook afterwards. When the challenge was no longer present, I moved on. The windows are a passion of mine, which centers me again continually. They are not going anywhere. 

Challenge, drives you forward in creating new thought processes and expanding into the unknown, creating the experiences, which are the foundation of knowledge. Information is date; knowledge is experience in true form. Information will trigger the expansion in creating a lure for understanding. As a world, we are seeing challenges accepted daily from Japan forging forward in recreating from the tsunami and earthquake, Egypt moving forward into their choice for democracy and the individuals as a whole across this world allowing their hearts to open and care for others in the process, challenged by histories of unrest between people of nations, now being seen as nations of people with less boundaries in connection. 

I personally do not have the opportunity to know many who come to the windows, though I watch as the numbers from countries across the globe repeatedly return. Not as nationalities, but connected to each other, even if unaware. I read an article today on cnn.com, resulting from a study of many countries where they predict masses of the future will be unaffiliated to a single religion. This is not saying our world population is turning away from beliefs of a higher design, only that they are looking inward to find their truth of a spiritual order and connection. Internally challenging them to find the answers, which resound in a soul quest and hunger to know more than external teachings have accomplished. Freedom of the soul taking flight and finding wings in mortality, knowing borders, cultures, doctrine, or prior established rules of thought can apply as one to all. 

The spiritual essence of the heart has taken the challenge of awakening a sensory process of freedom to be as one, though individual and connected. We feel together, pray for those we do not know regardless of choice of belief knowing all are like and connected spiritually beyond religion or country of origin. Wherever you are tonight in this world, I thank you for accepting an open-heart challenge. 

Blessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception