The Cycle of Fate

The cycle of Fate


This week on a site I frequent, the following question was asked and my answer as given. Portia, over the last many weeks has been strong on my mind – many times when this push on the psyche is done, the person in thought is one also in need of assistance, though I have tended to go on with my own life and using the push more for reflection than responding  too it. 

Tell us: who’s the most surprising friend you’ve ever made? And why?

For me, one would be a black girl in the seventh grade. I had just been moved from a very rural type area to 12, started in a huge junior high much larger than even the high school where I came from and a quick wakening to another way kids interacted. The beginnings, to meeting Portia was in the gym locker room after class one day when for some very stupid reason on my part I let my mouth get into a discussion between her and another girl. We were both stubborn and within minutes, I had engaged a fight between myself, her, and the other girl. By the time, it was over all three of us bought a suspension, great way to start a new school.

After returning from our three day out of school think tank time, there she was in the hallway. I froze when she walked towards me, at maybe 100 pounds and pure muscle she had landed some serious punches a few days before. She just looked at me and said, “You’re not bad.” From that day on and for almost the next three years before we chose different high schools, we became great friends. I lived two blocks west of a university Stadium and she lived two blocks east, with the stadium grounds being a place to meet. During high school, our paths rarely crossed again. The last time I saw her was when my oldest daughter was a baby and I had taken her to the ER one night. While in the waiting room, they brought Portia in on an ambulance for a drug overdose. Sadly probably 1/2 the friends I had at that time, never lived really to adulthood. Drinking and drugs took them out of this world. She was wild, special, a great friend that halted any bigotry in me for a lifetime.

After responding, I googled Portia’s name and my hometown. The first response on Google was a story written in the local paper just days after Christmas last year, she had been shot on the sidewalk outside of her apt. she shared with her mother and stepfather. Twice in the abdomen, while almost simultaneously at that time a teen showed up at the ER with a gunshot would to the hand and the two became connected in the sequence of events that night. My instinct would say this girl of my past who was small and muscle bound , loving but unwilling to be dominated had struggled with this teen and a gun diverting the bullet into her abdomen, 40 years after the time of our acquaintance and friendship. I did not have a feeling she died from her wounds but serious changes were created in her body, so last night my energy and myself spent time with her in healing. 

The second time in our lives where the paths have crossed when she was in a most desperate of physical states, we were aligned once again and both with her being unaware. Each individual has his or her own interpretation of the word “fate.” Some believe fate is a meant to be without change, I believe we are creators of our fate, making different choices however random and small, or huge changes outcomes not only for us and aligns others in the process for whatever reason that it is given. The powers that be in this universe continually are remapping and creating points of intersection, which change the course of lives, simply by choosing differently whether silently or vocally at any level – assistance is there. Making the right choice for me is trusting instincts and learning to follow the prompts given to act and interact.

Being there and being aware of your own intuition in trust and faith does create new fates as quick as new thoughts arise to be examined. Fate is not written in stone – it is written every moment of your life on a new canvas of thought and choices. 

Yesterday I listened as David Arquette told of how hearing a thought from Buddha had changed his perspective of life, forming a believe in “we swallow the poison waiting for another to die.” He chose to change his fate at this time, by believing differently and choosing differently in life. Will tomorrow align with those same choices of fate, which is only his choice in the making with assistance to help along the way regardless. Choosing fate, is not done by spirit, spirit only assists with the fate chosen at any level of energy being used. Unusual steering of the choices will occur at times to redirect potentially – though the creation is left to our thoughts of the reality in doing so. You hold the creation of your fate today with the choices being made and the requests being asked for in assistance. You hold the choice whether to rise up in energy or to lower the energy of fate in anger or poor decisions being made. Within all, assistance is given to redirect and assist. What is your choice today of fate on a clean canvas? A question, only you can answer. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

Spiritual Windows – My perception

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown