Bringing My Spiritual Windows to paperback

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


Bringing My Spiritual Windows to paperback


My Spiritual Windows



As of late, I have been spending the free time I have organizing ten years of writing for my website and blogs and compiling a book . Before starting this project, I wasn’t even truly aware of the volumes of files involved, hundreds to decipher and make decisions on to cut what very well could have been 600 pages of writing in half without losing the intent of bringing to paperback the content of each originally created in context.

The reasoning for undertaking this project was to assist my oldest grandson by creating and dedicating a book to an incredible young man who since he was very small, has created goals, undertook the goals and succeeded through his own patience, focus and belief in himself. Now he has the opportunity to travel t to Europe in 2011 as a student ambassador and with the profits of this endeavor dedicated to him and this goal and cause in his life.

If you enjoy the windows or the blogs, stay tuned for the paperback of writings derived from the cumulative of My Spiritual Windows in all form in support of this cause around the first of the year. Hopefully I can keep the page count hovering around 300 and the price minimal as possible in accepting and allowing this universe to bless the desire. Thank you to all readers as the windows will keep evolving through my journey with the hopes of blessing your journey along the way.

Namaste’


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception