The Edge

The Edge

Standing, at the edge of abyss and the soul as you are immersed into the depths of your being; as known or unknown to the mortal world below. Feeling the grief of what is gone, yet still present and unreachable now, wondering will I fly or fall or do I even know how.

Blackened to view what may be past, present, future – knowing all is standing along at the edge. Senses still strong remain as the eyes and sounds known now. What are you feeling – only energy telling the tale, where once all seemed evident now only your observation prevails.

On the edge of an end or beginning again, the death which only recreates and anew begins; standing at the edge of where, how and when. Where is the voice? Where are the hymns that carried you through to the edge once again? Are you alone or are you within, all standing centered at the edge of pretend.

Life is behind you, no wait – it is yet to begin as you step off the edge to fly and ascent. Eyes no longer carry the vision of pretend; eyes of the soul in flight once again. Edge now below, will I really know when, the truth of my eyes fill my senses again. Closed or open, pretend is at end just as the edge of my being stepped into flight once again.

Wishing to see a beauty I hold within, flight then unfolds in creation again. My thoughts are my canvas and brilliance is held in my pallet, of remembering once again how to prevail, how I matter. Senses no longer sleeping and illusions are real in flight of a memory I once again sail.

An eagle on my right, the hymns feel my ears, I look to my left and see my guidance shed a tear. Alone I am not or shall be again as senses renewed shine light over my head and projects from the soul. Beaming as a lighthouse for a lost ship at night, my flight from the edge sees destiny in all sight.

All known and unknown is energy to intake, understanding all stood at the edge in my wait. Abyss un-darkened glowing with light, all of creation is now my sight. Exclusions of yesterdays, today's and tomorrows all observed in light not sorrow.

Happiest moments and pain bared, all now reside in light and now aware; life is but eternity shared. Shall I land or I fly is no longer feared, knowing a thought will once again land and be shared; as a yesterday, today, tomorrow do I care? As I once again pretend to be mortal again.

Closing my eyes as wishing on a star from there, I shed a thought of joy as a new life from here. A thought enclosed as unaware; being sent from flight and soon shared, birthed as eyes open wide and yet withdrawn from the knowledge as here.

Go forth my thought then return to the flight when guidance and your song bring you back into sight. Cycles of thought in joy and despair will ground you for now until your answers are near, once again you will close your eyes and return to the abyss and the edge of all cares.

As you observe under the veil of unknown and unaware; you share all knowledge returning to the senses of flight, you no longer bare the heaviness of thought or the wish to be there, flying high once again to rejoin unbound in a vision at times only sight impaired.

I spoke to you, prodded and unconditionally cared, for you my dear thought on the edge of a tear. As you cycled though a thought which we shared sight remained on the edge of nowhere. As you have crossed all realms, and yet you still care to know a new outcome to the thought unaware.

Worry not as you faultier , worry not as you care, your wishes of peace reside here as they reside there. Your journey may seem long though at the edge you are spared once again flying from the abyss unaware. Carry now and expand a new thought with a birth to be shared landing again in a place of nowhere and now here.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety should be considered first when granting parole

The Parable of the Fork - Author unknown

Spiritual Windows – My perception